To advance the Kingdom of God by reaching and teaching all who will receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Equipping, empowering and enabling Christians to impact our community and beyond for Christ.
What We Believe
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead.
4. That all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God. That repentance is commanded of God for all the necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, the new birth and our adoption into the family of God are created by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In holiness of heart or sanctification, subsequent to the new birth through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word and by the Holy Spirit.
7. Holiness is to be God's standard of living for his people.
8. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance and that speaking in tongues is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
10. That all who repent should be baptized in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
11. Divine healing is provided in the atonement.
12. In the Pre-millennial second coming of Jesus; first to resurrect the righteous dead and to reign on the earth a thousand years.
13. In the bodily resurrection from the dead, eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
14. It is the responsibility of every believer to dedicate his life to carry out the work of the Great Commission.
The Church With The Outdoor Enthusiast in Mind
"The Church With The Outdoor Enthusiasts in Mind"